Tuesday, April 12, 2011

White Bumps On Shoulders

into the kitchen of me to expect a cake

that feeling when you open a blogger and me waits vihdoinki it needed hemi-posting! Applaud the manner IHA hurricane was in fact the best days. Dude answering your comments on how this stuff now Tossa kerkee guess that it is a busy time now because the sun is shining and Teppo is in the house. Itekki ylistelen Tota Secretary of State at the sun may already be in lov semisti summer relays. They're couples weeks now I can take quite letkeesti, mihkään am not going to please me on May Day in Helsinki and Kotka, then explode it sees. Pictures are now no oo, sorit it.
Hemi And I mean something like this I söpöllä ...... : D: DD


PS. Here 'a couple of biisii \u200b\u200bwho brings so last summer fiilareit raised, and the IHA will festarifiiliskin, and right after this summer because vitutus oo going yhteekää toisinku last year .. Rye member okay maybe 5% tsäänssit me ....

Black Lips - Bad Kids

White Lies - A Place to Hide

0 comments:

Post a Comment