Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dancing Raisinsconclusion

Day 14 - what I was wearing today?

Now finally I get a bit attached to everyday life and blogging too. Mask cunningly record field post haastepostaukseksi because'm lazy.
Today I went to a lecture, but quite comfortable clothes, I was too lazy to invest in (any). I found my closet Topshop jacket, which I had happily forgotten. I have a very bad memory or too many clothes ... I've put in over the last week in the Bronx purchased from the Iron Fist shirt which I've torn already in shreds. Ton print shirt was so wonderful that I thought about the two times I buy or not.




Yes, I was there over the top, but I took it out of these images.

And then the other shopping ...

Mine opens by constantly yksistä jeans zipper,'m so happy that I found these JC GDP.


JC from found myös miesten t-paita joka myös joutui sirkkelin alle.

 

 Koska JC:ssä oli ale, ostin myös jakun joka maksoi n.10e. en oo tottunu siihen että jakussa ei oo nappeja mutta hieno tää on silti.



Edelleen samasta kaupasta leggingsit, maksoi n. 4e.


Ja toiset, jotka myös maksoi n. 4e ( ne on mustat! )


Seuraava ostos on taas Ebaysta, ihana huivi! ei myöskään cost much, around 4 euros, too.


Upcoming funerals for the hat I wanted, and then I found a Seppälä. On the beach material is a bit like a hat, but who cares. I put myself in that tape.


Finally, the Back Street bought a bracelet. Wonderful! Adding charm to the fact that there is a satanic ale going, so went to was in fact likely, wait for it ... -4 Euros! hah.


yeah ... Labour Day coming up and Mr. säämies promised rain. Oh how nice! The whole week is shining the sun than the last day, and then when you really should go there on the yard so it rains shit in the neck. Well, let's hope that luck is not raining!

But, I currently have a small project going live May Day with an indication of this:


little, too late I realized that might not make sense oo kauheen put in the same shirt for three and two lines of characters. I do not get those values \u200b\u200band the scales of anything, I ordered from Ebay, but something ihankivannäkösiä ticket holders. Well, if one of the army, General Manager May Day comes for me to explain something that is noi to hell, so ... Well, then, becomes: - D

thing to another, I suspect my mental health at the moment, because it so överipinkin Leatherheavenin window and the plastic bag that one has never been fantastic, and I fell in love with it! I thought the whole black outfit on me, and a ton of bag hanging from my hand. What the heck? I hate plastic bags and brought everything anyway violates my sense of style, falling in, but still: I want it. Caption can be reached by clicking the online store.

Kuva

Oh my!

__________________________________________________________________________________

My outfit was very comfy today. I wore my Topshop blazer and DIY Iron fist-t-shirt. I love the print!
Here's also my recent shoppings and the army-thing is my Labor Day's outfit. In Finland the day is kind of a big deal and everyone likes to wear costumes. And drink drink drink. But I guess every (holi)day is a great reason for finns to drink. "why are you drunk??" "well hello, its wednesday!"
The last pic is of a bag I really really want! I dunno what's gotten into me but I hate and love it. Must have! :--D

0 comments:

Post a Comment