Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Itchy Red Patch On Abdomen

what i've bough

IMG_5049
just a super nice clutch flea market that I've bought a long time ago, but I guess, but I've forgotten to introduce to you / lovely clutch from fleamarket. Actually i bought it like months ago, But forgot to show you
IMG_4813
ruskeet leather shorts, Primark. Last autumn, hunted brown nahkashortseja, but quite unsuccessfully. Now when you finally hit the semmoset against time, and yet with a small price, after all, so they are forced to include / brown fake leather shorts from Primark. last autumn i wanted That Kind of shorts so badly, But could not find one. Now I was so happy to find These!
IMG_4807
so nice feather jewelry Primark, which have already seen oottekin / the adorable feather necklace from Primark That Already you've seen
IMG_4816
knitting, fleamarket / knit, 2nd hand

Belt / belt h & m

trousers / pants Primark
IMG_5048
yksinkertanen Valkonen clutch / a simple white clutch , 2nd hand

my new lempparilakka / my new favorite nail polish h & m

asymmetrical skirt / asymmetric skirt Primark
IMG_4803
always on the road when are forced to buy a pile of leaves when they are so much cheaper when Finland! / i always have to buy a pile of magazines "when I'm abroad, they're a lot more expensive here in finland

They coral colored jeans were now taking photos, because that they have been missing ever since I emptied my suitcase .. I have no idea where they can be!

0 comments:

Post a Comment