Monday, April 25, 2011

Heather-brooke I Deep Throat

feathers

IMG_4470-1
IMG_4409-1
IMG_4415
leather jacket / leather jacket 2nd hand, dress / dress 2nd hand, sunglasses / sunglasses Urban Outfitters, feather jewelry / feather necklace Primark, boots / heeled boots anarchy street

That dress them I draw last week in the city hunting for birthday gifts. I wanted to use that I bought in London sulkakorua and I heaped, then at the end I live around it. Also supposed to be imported leather jackets I've wanted to use for some time, but because it is so big, it is a bit problematic osottautunut combine with anything. I thought that rotsi you act quite well with that little dress, and at least I formed an opinion. Although I do not generally follow any "rules" in dress, so one more thing, which usually directs me the choice of uniforms is the fact that I live I try to keep the silhouette of a balanced combination of scarce more abundant in the bottom of the top or vice versa. Generally, it works.

i wanted Thurs put on my new feather necklace from Primark so i built the rest of the outfit around it. I've bought That leather jacket Already a while back, But Have Never got a chance to wear it since it's so huge. Now that I wore just a little dress i thought the jacket Would do just fine. and i think it did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment