Sunday, April 3, 2011

Navy Chaplian Invocation

aamumeiningeis

Ile and Tini had meil Fri-Sat and Heidiki Friday käväs and what do we no we mässäiltiin and datattiin. On Saturday, I do not sit on top of wearing the whole day and I felt I likane tenhy just anything that might be low-cleaned up the place: D But the soil was so zip off the huhhuh. And yeah, now says he should visssii tomorrows tests jajaja yeah, I still have the oottelen innol specified in this post to my surprise it is! Kuviii en ny much energy to go see the edit and'll add.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
not I do more and learned more about TinyPic they're through and I can not say if vitummoin Job siintapaukses kuvii IHA is hell: D..

0 comments:

Post a Comment