Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Hairdressinginternational Colour Chart

a love letter




jacket / coat DIY, bag / bag Primark, leather shorts / leather shorts 2nd hand

My love for the black ones nahkashortseihin broke out in well over One year ago, and no end in sight oo. They have been melkeen me the same thing when Valkonen T-shirt - a basic wardrobe, which I can easily combine melkeempä anything. That's why I use them at least once a week, and probably at least every third visit in the evening my costume consists of those of the said shorts. Is not it, but can do nothing! I've just lähössä otherwise this evening and my feet are, What else did the black leather shorts: D this is bad!

i love my black leather shorts way too much. and it's been like this for like over a year now. Easily i can match it with Almost anything - it's like a simple white t-shirt to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment