Sunday, April 24, 2011

Indoor Basketball Courts, New Jersey

perfection

IMG_4620

Asokselta shoes I ordered arrived a few days ago, and after all, they are now full time! When I got the first time vetäistyä those feet, I'd have liked to take them off at all (and frankly I've even now they are wearing here in front of the machine: D). Oh, and it is my concern that the these shoes are too small'd proved to be pretty useless - they are even a bit loose. But better that way. Then I thought of putting those yo-party, so now my one and only problem is that how can I keep them away from itteni to säilyis good self-celebration day. Maybe I can a couple of times to test them! Yeah, and the reason for this otherwise quiet couple of days alone with the sky that way mollottava sun. Sunbathing, cycling periods and the terrace is now open for this year and I think I come back here again a couple of these stories - and there Tallassee ilmoilla simple fashion, but may be included:)

heels from ASOS arrived a couple of days ago, nudged and what i say - They are just perfect!

0 comments:

Post a Comment