Sunday, April 24, 2011

Soot Removal From Stone

But you mister, are awesome!

koka 038
koka 040
^ Here 'I look pretty ylitummalta? najs ...

koka 030
koka 021
koka 012

fuck you I'm nothing delete it .... >: D sorry! But now post photos! Here 'a couple days ollu aiva hell makeet weather and I've come to invent ees activity you something, and I've even left the villages ny paired päiväks fuck jeejee. Nojoo feet kipeenä skating every night, my muscles do not exist this is cool. Camera en oo ku pahemmi complained out it'd kuiteski gone. Or then there was someone brought a miracle overi excuse my laziness. Ainii and yeah I piiiitkäst time to his brother on a motorcycle kyyis tollasel fucking vilkkaal and Isol on the road (sorry after swearing sponsor btw) and the wind grabbed my sponsor dekistä runway was not hell pressures: D Later I throw probably more if you brought kuvappaa vera to me they sendis, probably neki advantage of this function sets kylil hanging out. And yeah, you värjäillä hiuksii ny again jonkuväriseks ku owned hiuksis start to push again ni tot of red will stand out in a nice way, Jepjep! Oh yes, still pissed as hell too and I know there Tarkala but why do because of fuck.

Jimi Hendrix - Angel

Oh and my Formi do not act now, questions have been bottled up there, I can not answer them yet but the laws guaranteed, but adds eiköhä it a point to wörki! I guess it got blocked all Pharmacopoeias sielä cancer, what to throw.

0 comments:

Post a Comment