Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What Are The Colors For Faith

Hey, I'm Thinking of Growing a mustache

a small time lag is now presenting its cruise attire. Popot and the sting of the new pimped shorts leg. The box that the comment was asked about what kind of noi, H & M's shoes, and now laivariehumisien then I can say is that good shoes! The highest belt is a bit tight, it does not stretch so it's a bit disturbing on the first time I tried to take steps. Down the stairs of expenditure was also a pretty fun experience. Relevant, however, get used to it. I also have size 41 feet and the shoes are size 40, so it can also affect the torque. Or ankles, then my husband is guilty case.
bit is at the top of the bottom surface of the already passed away, but then it was to be expected I guess. None, however, disturbing.





I bought before leaving my friend tollasen niittikäsijutskan and said that black is becoming a punk rocker ever faster and faster.




Today Tuusula hang around my future with a friend and enjoy the last holidays. I do not anything constructive size during the Easter holidays have really done, but that now is not anything new again.
first post, I could introduce some of the shop again, and a little shredded t-shirts. As soon as I can be bothered again begin to look the man posing for the camera and record field fletkumatoilun after all.
Have fun in the sun, I know I will!



__________________________________________________________________________________
My outfit "when I went cruising with my school friends.
I've been on a holiday for a week and I've just enjoyed the great weather we are having "here. Oh summer, welcome ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment