Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Email Signature Example Confidemntiality

Day 12 - handbag (+ Bob)

Do not read this snippet if you do not like blood and shooting (- D):

I am lying motionless behind the bed, I expect that he / she leaves noticing me . I can see him in the hallway, I see how he looks to me her eyes from side to side oscillation gun in his left hand. "Do not come here, do not come here ..." In the same
his feet leave the bedroom in which I lie toward breathing. I curse in my mind and blood escapes into my head, panic strikes and I can not think clearly. Panic, but before I could budge at all, he yells at me for something.
"Hahaa, I knew that you were here!" He shows me a gun, but I am unable to see it up. Stare at the floor and frantically try to think about next move breath huurustaessa floor wood surface. What the heck do I do?!
"Now you will suffer for what you did to me. I lost my job because of you." He says sound of revenge from importing pleasure seeping. I feel like throwing up. Rasitan my brain still febrile, say something now! The only thing I can think of is a wonderment of lost jobs due to overreaction. I'm trying to resist, but he interrupted me.
"Do not try anything. I'm going to shoot you between the shoulder blades. I can already imagine how the blood of your body burst into a high arc toward the ceiling."
I realize that it's true. Here it was, I can not do anything. This will all end. I do not dare to move, I look forward to a merciful death, I wonder if I would feel a pain, I wonder ...
PAM!
Just when a bullet pierced my back, retainer breath. I do not really feel anything other than that little object in my body inside. A small unidentified object that would take my life just like that, overnight. I knew that the bullet had penetrated the lungs, and preparing to let out the last breath. When I let my body relax and sink into my lungs together, how I felt an enormous jet of blood rushed out selästäni värittäen all red at the same moment when the mother and father came into the room to find me.

such a disturbed sleep and weird so . I was someone else and I am not myself and my own mother and father but from time to Submit Thread to Google anyway. April, I woke up immediately after the record field does not correctly felt that it could no longer sleep ....!

Anyway, today, therefore, turn my stomach content analysis. Still, weak nerves may turn a blind eye ...

My lempparilaukku is this Friis & Company purse. I've used this so much that the case is resolved in two places, and operating a chain shoulder strap has lost a silver pintaansa. I thought sometimes that F & Co.'d be a relatively high-quality brand, but tällänen rupsahtaminen relatively small period of time and the price of EUR 60 / 70 is the time persiistä. Yeah, I've used this quite a lot from cheap, but some of my bags would not oo Worn in a similar place so badly.


Controlled chaos reigns. I had a day off today, so here are missing the calendar, blotter and pen.


Because I did not have black thread on hand when I began to make up for Tota bag, I chose pink thread. Because if you can not blend in, so better to stick out like hell.


Second half:


The bag is thus: 1 Worn wallet, something like 4 years old. I want a new, but am not able to find any fine.


2 Silicone iPod and of course display a protective film on site.


3 Powder. The only makeup I carry with me during the week.


4 Mickey Mouse wristwatch. Why this is my bag? I do not know, left my bag somewhere on the bottom.


5 Receipts.


6 The keys that I do not want to describe, because I'm paranoid that someone to carry out their own keys to my seaside mansion.

7 Gloves. Nääkin falls into the category "with me as long as kanniskelen"


And finally, pampampaaam-:
8 Shit and pikkuhiluja

Haahaa Nice.
Mobile in your pocket because I'm dependent on it. Ipodikin is often enough in your pocket or purse, but I took it now included.

Come on, when all have now recovered from the shock of transition to another topic. Equips, such as a receipt you can see, I went today to buy shoes Seppälä. Club card was -20% of all shoes, and I bought a lovely leopardikorkkarit. One pair of black wedge heels stayed there yet but they still need to think about.

this is really nice picture! but they play that noi shaibaläiskät my lens is just an artistic power tool.


Post also became more lashes, the same as the previous ones. Now it is filled with warehouses, yay. The price is really someone 50 cents, if any, and the package has 10 pairs of lashes.


Outfit of the day it was then time messevä. I wanted to put on my SpongeBob-shirt for a long time, and then figured that would be pretty funny pitsileggingsit further.
After wondering what would this still pukisi on, and I realized that men's blazer / jacket would be good. I went
clothes stands, and I noticed my sailor carnival-type jacket, and oh la la! After all, it agreed very well. It is not always required to be designed over the last (Since my outfit it always seems that I've been thinking a week in advance: 'D).


Hey look I'm a freakin 'model! I can twist my arms liiike this and my foot liiike this.


Freezing an ugly picture, but point was noi cuts on the back.


stripe stripe stripe
No, I'm trying to get my eye shadows look like I would have gotten nekkuun, but it seems strange in this picture.

Third Committee, made funny again one day. My boyfriend was visiting my visiting and wanted ketchup food. I said no to it that there is a refrigerator, then take (anything else out there is really not). Well, this will then take a bottle in his hand, and says the point that the ketchup has expired in January. I wonder that the current, I Did not it Toronto the week before last eaten yet ... Joo-o, pasta literally the sting of ketchup. Well, you're not yet a disease or gastrointestinal tapeworm struck: D ---

Kian kitchen is the heart of the home.

___________________________________________________________________________________
thru I went on my bag and there's all kinds of nasty stuff going on. Well I'm not that girly girl after all: D
But I bought leopard These lovely heels from Seppälä, and Received Yet Another set of false lashes from Ebay.
I wanted to wear my Sponge Bob-shirt and I realised That my freaky jacket goes nicely with it since it's Sleeves has Those golden "e" 's. ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment