Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bluetooth Headset Aeroplane

Day 13 - this week (+++)

Heissan pupsit lovely!




Well, not now I guess: - D oo I lost my mind! How many people threw up their mouths?
I, at least.

Olenpas like an amusing mood! I do not know why, maybe brought wakening up the sun at work. While waiting for the back of Winter ...
Well, anyway, now would seem to list the week of events. Luumuiluahan usual this is and must remain, but here comes:

Monday: stuck, I went to work. I did not do anything when it was not forced, aka holiday
Tuesday: I lecture and I made the right shift. In the evening, but I remember lagasin and stuck.
Wednesday: Holiday again, I went to buy their shoes and I head a school in Lima task became so bad that I was too ashamed to even proofread it.
Thursday: I went to the lecture, I came home, again in the evening lecture, and possibly see a movie. Swinger yay!
Friday: I work every day, then into other works, read Monday's exam (so yeah, probably) and in the evening I'll probably be a few beers namnam
Saturday: basic hang, I would read it for the exam seriously.
Sunday: Lueluelue summaries of them panicked and crying yourself to sleep when you once again started on time.

Sella.
Today's outfit for the next images. Black is the whole day word, and I think MPLIANCEWITH looked better in the wild. Anyway, whenever I itestäni pictures, I look in the mirror that no oonhan I'm now looking pretty saucy, then I take a picture and think that anyone who changed merimursun tohon image display, and where it is my face. But these go, I'm seriously just kivannäkönen!









And this too is true Moses posting can be found on Ebay a mandatory package. It 's got today, and what can be glam rocker I'm all Tan!




Today was also an unusually funny lecture at the university, the Friends presented the research had shown that if a person is a non-attractive friends on facebook, so that the person in question is estimated unpopular. Which is what I rip the joy and write about it as soon as my wall:




So far two people have liked, and one commented "Jes: D" but they hate waiting for your comments and kavereistapoistamisia ... n_n


___________________________________________________________________________________
Its all-black-day today, although the ITS sooo sunny outside! Oh I'm feeling happy right now, summer summer summer \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment