Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cervical Spine Cancer

Moika I

Aaaah ollu Here 's low-busy and am not oikeen machine even got to go. Indeed, on Thursday ISKIN Espoosee faijalle straight from school and you illemmal Blues-HIFK game and after all, brought the time surulline case you MPLIANCEWITH näyttäs curve this year hifkille MPLIANCEWITH victory ... But it does not discourage! Yeah yeah I had a tough game and parituntii himassa lerjusin ni had to sit still and go see struction bäkkii night train in Kouvola. And I can tell you it says you're feeling My only 18vee below the center of Helsinki in 1923, after a hell of a time kuumottelevaa. At least the black. Steissil venailles sit tsättäsin and played frendeille ni ees had small sense of security. : D And 4 hours of night and dreams sittten school, and then direct you Kouvola fashion into the night. Aluks I päräytin skeittaan illemmal but then I went to the hill then watch noi center of fooling around. Now is the time I got you gone tosiaa univelkoi paikkailles and 2x kolasixin, nugettie blisan and study people. Jeejee. Oispa point Labour Day.
fashionnight 017
fashionnight 010
fashionnight 052
fashionnight 048
MUODINYÖ 452
MUODINYÖ 470 muok
thanked Krista viel pair vikasta picture! (Yeah, and pahottelen the quality of images, either blogger or just sit, but flickr did caused my misjudgment! Jeeesjeees nicely again ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment