Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Magnetic Levitation Pic

Day 9-faith


drizzling rain I walked the streets of Häme. I stared at the front of me with empty eyes and puikkelehdin people over automatically without seeing them at all. guard puddles and holes just a reflex, I was left to stand lights. To my mind did not fit into anything other than one thing: where are you now?

3.4 Sunday, I heard about the accident in which one person died. One of the news, among others, näitähän every day. But what if one person is someone you know? Minutes with a perspective change. I did not want to talk about this before because I had not yet gone through this with the authorities. I did not did not reveal any identities or connections to anything, but it touches me a lot. Not least because that's my life, not death occurred, so far, so I was spared. If the mother does not count some of the mothers of which I had not even had time to properly explore. Now, however, there was a young person whose time had not yet even close.

watched walking in the sky. It was a grim, gray and chilly. I thought that the weather took place with mourners. I tried to see through the clouds, I tried to get clear if there would be someone. Of course, I did not see anything. Kicking pebbles out of my way and I continued my journey with sadness.
Suddenly, I woke to all people around me. People came out against me, went the same direction as me, sat in cafes and drove past the cars. I looked at them. Young girls laughing at someone, the old man stopped to look at the scenery. Someone rushed to dress a man over briefcase in hand. Their lives continued, they were not interested in that one of us had just left here. We were here in an incredible amount, and when one leaves .... Who can see it?

TAA is now well to these challenges, as it is now time for "faith". Time of death is well illustrated by human faith, a belief which have left people go. I myself am a Christian, Evangelical Lutheran now so officially, and raised me so that I believe in God. Our family is not a believer in lust ollu no family that mainly now I believe only in God, and points. Of course, I can explain it rationally, there is no need at all, the whole pointtihan is that BELIEVES.
I know that evolution is true, I do not discriminate against homosexuals and not to any particular group of people, I do not see anything wrong with naispapeissa, I hate people who interpret the Bible what they want, and especially those who run the streets deportation of people to their faith and condemn all who disagree. I think everyone gets to believe even Tapioon, forest god, but they could keep it to myself unless someone asks. Nothing is more infuriating than the fact that people will rant the other views deemed accurate and that infidels deserve to die. Religious wars and persecutions are typerimpiä causes harm to others.

school I just sat and stared at the front of me. I was thinking how stupid mahdoin looks, but I did not care. I am not interested in even if others would consider me crazy. Now afterwards I can not even remember everything I thought I remember just stare and rigid posture. I also remember how finally lihasjännitykseni lapsed, so that each cell kropassani veltostuvan and seemed relaxed. I was too tired to bring the phone in my hand, I was too tired to do anything. I was too tired to get up and go forward.
When finally I forced myself to move, I had to meet people, talk to them. I salute them and began to cry. Collapse, but I forced myself to calm down again.
I continued my journey.
enough times, multiplied by the other what had happened, when I said it out loud, I realized what had happened. In the past I'm just a joke that all. Someone playing the point, and announce that it was a joke. "Someone jumped the bush before me and huudahtaisi that I'm on Candid Camera. Enough for many a bush over the distance I realized that this is not going to happen. He is really gone, and when I repeat it enough, when I cry because enough, I get it finally. He has become an angel.

When someone dies, it is said that he gets to heaven. Because for me it has been said since childhood, of course I believe in it. And rationally speaking, I do not want to believe anything else, because man has created such an illusion heaven (or God is told by people, just like how, How should I know it), which helps living people to the death against. It's easier to think that the departed are in heaven, and "better place" than just the grave, and that was it. At least mine is hard to imagine that there would be no me. Since all the time, however, I think something was how little any time, my brain works 24 / 7 So how funny it is to the idea that suddenly they are not ideas at all? And how do you know that those thoughts are not at all if you can think of? Goes too philosophical, so therefore I believe that the concepts of Heaven and the afterlife has been created so that people would be easier to deal with death without anxiety.

Kiusaan myself and think of those moments that I had to spend with him. They may not have been many, and do not necessarily have anything in-depth discussions we had, but now the memories of the election as the most valuable treasure. I remember the summer when he smiled and laughed ... I remember some moments when I did not dare go to the bathroom while he was in the same house. How funny, how stupid! Kiusaan myself thinking about what he now appears. I do not want to think about, I think, I do not know what to think! That's what I know is that with time all the easier. You just have to wait for understanding and relief from pain. I believe that someday grim, gray and chilly glimpse shrouded sky and reveal the sun's rays. They Rays are a sign from him, they are in her smile that tells you that all is finally well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment