Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bushnell 1500 Arc Price

real love

IMG_7186
IMG_7176
IMG_7169 1

My tarkotus was present and the recent London shopping yhessä posting, but I still oo oikeen had described them. So here'd aluks now, but a few thing from London, which is yes muutenki actually seen here already. Well anyways, the pictures are, therefore, Primark terribly cute orange bag, and a wonderful wonderful bag Hennes and Zara super lovely shirt, which already oonki really think I already post it here. Duh, be useless to post about: D

i was supposed to show you my latest and fleamarket Finds Things I bought at london but i still haven't Taken pictures of most of Them. so, now there are just photos of Some Of The Things I bought at London: the oh-so-cute bag from Primark, the beautiful bag from H & M and the cute top from zara That Already you've seen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment