Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Which Team Has Most Trophies In England

keep it simple

IMG_4106-1
IMG_4161-1
IMG_4138
jacket / coat 2nd hand, artificial leather shirt / fake leather shirt H & M, bag / bag h & m

Every now and then you feel like vetästä on top of something super simple and pretty basic, the Sillon stuff will need. I got the stuff they're basic, I mean the basic jeans, black rates ( suddenly my tapas witch Nelly key interest rates ..) and vaaleeta trenssityylistä jacket, which is otherwise pp my most recent yard sale finds! That the whole, however, is left too simppeliks is good to add a little something interesting. Well, I got them in this case was that a bit too little use of the remaining leather shirt and Hennes neo love the bag. So simple package, including plans for fall, but still does not, however, too boring. Or what do you guys think ?

i just felt like putting "some really basic stuff is. i added my new favorite bag from H & M and a fake leather shirt to my other wise boring outfit so pretty That Would not it be too simple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment