Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Can I Get A Brazilian Wax At Age 12

I'm bi-winning

Back to the lathe table. The weekend was quite eloquent, I ended up Kaustinen then the final games ....
Today, however, I think I should go to voice communications with students on a cruise, and that leaves the other students of the university, I think, at least Stadista and Turku. We'll see what comes while this, too!

Saturday we went with a small gang Rodeossa, which will probably be my vakkarimesta, there was so much päräyttävä place. I do not ollu there ever käyny, but fell in love with neon green trim and kaljatuoppeihin so much that I will continue to visit there. Sun wins the fairgrounds kammomestat others coming and going.






The point is not oo Anna Abreu.
Asuna So leopardimekko \u0026lt;3



So then I went to Sunday Kaustinen friends and say hello. It was a comfortable three hours on the train from pulsating. Yuck.




Socks took the damage a bit during the evening ...


... But that's what I do it always, and, ultimately, it was really nice!

Me So Bad
Toi shadow is wonderfully debatable: D


apparently fell in love with the hardwood floor so badly that I had to describe himself in the photo in about 50 degree. The camera was again filled with so hellish origin that poses forced to ask why none of the model office oo took me lists.



?

EDIT: to me, I forgot to put my H & M package for this fatigue. Well, I downloaded in these pictures so here we go:

wonderful body, but on the upper part is shaped funny, but somehow turned on, not really flatter, and it is a bit tight. Otherwise, very nice! (Ees about whether to say that the flatter, but is fun?: - D)


Stay ups, a couple of brush and eyeliner.


and beautiful shoes, I like the buckles so much that they're had to be made. How to keep the roof will take place then ...


Juuh, I think it is then time begin to prepare myself mentally for the cruise. It would be one mielipidepostaus jemmassa there too, but then it will post those later, I am going to start churning of the many lovely day. A couple of days to get online again, welcome!

___________________________________________________________________________________
Here's my Saturday's and Sunday's otfits. Not much to say here, I'm tireedddd ..... and today I'm going on a cruise with my schoolmates. Oh my how do I survive?

0 comments:

Post a Comment