Friday, April 8, 2011

How To Build A Round Concrete Bathtub

UGLYBUGLY

Today was extra fun day, because I had a job at 10, at 12 exam, and personal counseling at 13 I can say that the exam went really well. Yesterday, when I realized what I had done, that is, buukannut annoyingly full morning, ran to the shops and bought a calendar. And the calendar can not be just any, but one and a MPLIANCEWITH. I've used this 15-year-old up, and this is definitely the best! I like how the days noi show you do not have to start browsing.
Yes, I'm so lazy I am literally too tired to turn the page.



Oo here is a bit of time naureskellu pedestrians in situations where the light changes to green when crossing the street. I've followed the how long people will go to that they respond to a change of light and leave the walk. Some goes to less than a second, some leaves hifistelemään and beyond the street a couple of seconds before the light even turns green, and some hang on the edge of the pavement when I'm already in the middle. I need to probably buy a couple of pockets of a stopwatch that I can do this just for scientific research.

me at home, then waited a couple of packages. More lashes, this time with a decent räpsyttimiä nor any pathetic rake-lashes.

The Bambi lovely earrings came in the mail! Ah.


Today I had a day while the conflict in clothes, wheels traffic in two different configurations as I osannu decide. Vilukissahan me came in the second case when the Toronto did not have socks. I've yet another sore point ....
shirt itself is a shocking color, I would not tolerate at all Tota kuolaväriä salmon color (lighter than the pictures show really) but I love those sleeves! Oh why did I buy? Nokun was so cheap Ebay ... I bought a record field sometime before last year and have had exactly once. Well, now twice.


So what is noi legs? looks painful: 'D



Variation:




I also got to do some paskarteluja. I've tried to avoid these americano trousers for a while, but now they were just so nice that I decided to make them yourself. Hunajaahan those not normally pay if you buy a store, so because I'm stingy and really nice, so I did myself. They're not ready yet, because the bottle says that the paint should dry for three days if the iron is stroked. I do not have the iron, so I expect the three-fuckin-days that I make them with red stripes done. It is a real treat for such a man who does not wait even a microwave pizza is complete.



Some of the stars went a little stamping when I first did pahvisapluunalla.

then i made the tape template to the next emergency, because really I realized that the cardboard template for Sella noi paints will go to hell and then some. Someone contact the plastic'd probably time for a good choice if you owned.


Yep.

I made a little while ago, adherence to such a wonderful test, and it turned out that I have pottunokka and muikulapää. Well that we already knew, but now it is just evidence!

Round one:

Thank you Indeed!

Round Two:


How about that! Look at this what is wrong with you!

PS Mine is playing Martina Genuine magazine somebody Digg this song away, this is worse than the burning of plastic ingestion through the ass. T_T






___________________________________________________________________________________

I had two variations of my outfit today, 'cause I could not decide what to wear. Oh my Problems! Got my new lashes and Bambi earrings today, love! Also I started a new DIY project, An American flag shorts, But I Have to wait for the Three Days Thurs paint dry. Then I can paint the red stripes. Can not wait!
Haha I treid this "beauty analysis" and as it Turned out, I have a nose too big and too long face: D --- well, too bad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment