Wednesday, April 6, 2011

How Long Are You In Marsoc For

Taps open!

Since the Turbo is my ultimate idol, I wanted to dress up in his honor. Who does not know who is the Turbo, joutukoon eternal damnation.



Yes, I really wore it. And yes, they left the home kuteilla.

I do not regret to have been prätkäsaappaita, knee protectors or battery from the thigh and attached to asekoteloa wonderful, but all I could take. Neonvihreät sunglasses while you could be a bit too much. Well, even those I have (temples is green) but not in the lenses of the coat. Oh, and Hey pyöreäsolkinen belt would do well.




I am sorry I do not have even a hundredth part of Turbo musculature


I took the liberty to wear the black Desktop tons less, I might have slightly turned heads without



Some bloggers looking for a beautiful catwalk asuinspiraatioita them, I'm looking for prätkähiiristä.Suck is that!


________________________________________________________________________________
I'm honoring my true idol, Throttle from Biker Mice From Mars. I Do not Have a biker boots, thigh-holster, knee-pads or round Belt Buckle But I nudged guarantees Them All! haha Some people look inspiration from the catwalks, I get Them from BMFM. Oh well, You Only Live Once!

0 comments:

Post a Comment