Thursday, May 19, 2011

Waht Kind Of Piercing Does Andy Sixx Have

day 19 - come back to haunt (+ ugly outfit and "some drawings)

Well, first of all just come back to haunt me asukuva, I do not like at all, but this week am not really focused on clothing. Is ollu other things in mind! can not, I have a nasty nahkaliveja and staples ... I promise I will heal my way!

I went to a lecture and I was boring



However, I've taken sellasen attitude towards life in general that I'm too lazy regret anything. Of course it does not always work, because if I did anything even katuis tiny so I'd probably sociopathic. The point is, however, that have already occurred prolific field is useless because they can no longer be anything. Sorry may ask for and correct use of the future and move forward errors scholar.
I've sure done things that I could take back, and said even if some would be badly needed. But they would not really be nothing left, so useless to worry about. Sorry I've asked for, and usually received. Smaller things are, then they're all tekstarijutut "help eek omg brought was just a dumb text message has been sent ois! Now it probably thinks that I've really stupid!", But they now have to repent of the smaller issues. Lately though, Tota viestittelykatumusta has been pretty much, behaving like a bad teen!

Committee in the third, I'm piirrellyt a lot recently with Disney characters. It is a fun and relaxing ^ _ ^ None of the artist I'm not because I'm so damn impatient. I draw up to half an hour and that's it. I can not terminate in the middle, all must draw one sitting. This is not a good strategy for any but the impatient artist is impatient.





might be a different matter if you draw a jotain tiettyä asiaa varten, mutta nyt raapustelen vaan huvikseni joten kaikista näkee mun surkuhupaisan elämänasenteen: ei se oo niin justiinsa.



___________________________________________________________________________________

I really hate my boring outfit, I miss my leather vests and studs! This week has been laa-aazy, but I'm gonna pull myself together and wear nicer clothes. I swear! Oh, and here's some of my Disney-drawings I've made lately. I like to spend time drawing Disney-characters, but I'm not the best artist. I just draw everything in 30 minutes or less and that's it. I'm very impatient so the drawings are bit... well see for yourself : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment