Sunday, May 1, 2011

Congratulations On Baby Funny Messages

Vappendalen

May Day was a fun evening from now on. The morning was the funeral which was then pillitettyä year to their needs. an idiot who does not take some tissues of the funeral? Answer: I do.




Well, then in the evening we all went to the rapids to the beach, and the familiar, of course, have no way to escape. And good, but it was a funny story! Revolve around prompted a police car is not enough atmosphere, but fun was still there teineillessä.





I went quickly to stop by Rodeossa, and I met there in the queue my readers! I was mildly kummissani and the first thing I said was, "but write the stomach, but full of shit." Reportedly not hindered: - D It was a strange experience. Funny but weird. Greetings from anonymous! ^ ^

I also found more tattoos on my gum that I bought a couple of years then France. I wonder who that really makes this voice? Mine came exactly one thing in mind equips "GUM" word, and not run into the noi mal limat oikeen have helped. Tell me sick, but the same thought, but everyone else who saw it. So it is not that I would be sick, but that brought the tattoo is questionable. Maybe.



But well the rain yesterday! the cold was in the range but, overall, quite successful since the evening of May Day. Hopefully, everyone else was. Or tänäänhän it until the right day is but anyways.




___________________________________________________________________________________

I had a funeral to go Thurs yesterday, and here's the outfit. In the evening I wore this army outfit and tried Thurs spend a lovely Labor Day with my friends.
And I'm just Wondering what the hell were Those gum-tattoo-people "thinking" when They made this tattoo. Only One Thing Comes Thurs mind ... Maybe I'm twisted But I think that's a little weird: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment