Sunday, May 15, 2011

How Does The Doctor Look At Your Testicals

Brother You Do not Need To Turn Me Away

ogeli 002
ogeli 003
ogeli 005
ogeli 006
ogeli 007

Heikki Kuula - Wash your back

Mac Miller - Nikes on my feet

Fleet Foxes - Mykonos (neo discovery, and it is ♥)

ylläripylläri weekend was not nearly as mite was but it was different and I had to do so I will not complain! Saturday I had the whole days Oogelissa Oulunkylä Åggelby etc. so pretty suburb outside eye, then the reality is what it is, lähiötrolol. But unsuccessful running rapusta rappuun talolt house, kebu, couples dogs drooled in the neck and back downtown. And yet ennenku himaan ni från JKL Katsua so yay! Sunday morning wake-up aikasin Eltsun and toward the parking lot and relying on my sense of direction I went around Helsinki illusions about 2hoo until finally I believed wolverine advice, I went sporalla Peril and then I lov bushed. That's not where the cool mitää posse did not leave me alone, and Ahmalla Maxilla ainaki was fun.
Kuvii _rutkasti is because I've tosiaa ollu sponsor liikentes Running foot and blaaah. But a good feeling because the way the rule they're three days I've skedenny and got my feeling back to what it ennenki tuonu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment