Monday, May 23, 2011

Waar Vind Ik Sultan Sandane

We will always kahestaan, ok?

Again, the time has come to land a bit ärsytyksiään people hae. I've been here many people have spoken with IRL, but Because this irritates me so wonderfully, it is forced to share the wonderful world of the Internet. It is about these people socialize, and how to ask permission from another doings and dragged it always the other party in every place that is not even necessary.

just one example of a couple where the man does not get women to ever anywhere without permission. (There is talk of evening functions or bar trips etc). Once the man had to follow up to the bathroom because the girl could not let her alone there. WTF I ask, by the miracle of feelings of this kind of relationship can be based on? Subjection, and to enjoy it?

image


First of all, I can not respect people who käskyttävät another relationship and assume that the other obeys. Still less I respect those people who grant your pelleilyyn this and then tell their friends that "I'm ku get my man / girl does not get me." What the heck? Is Your mind is somewhere in the drain at the point when you start dating? Where it pours, or whether it was originally there?

image

You yourself I am no longer dating, but I thought about this many times when I was in relation. Actually I did what you were amused, but of course the second light. Principle was that if one rupeaisi käskyttämään or deny any deal, I do not really listen, but I would laugh on. Different thing is then, if one asks, or wishes that I would go somewhere, and it would be a reason. For example, if I were going to the bar, a man and a half since you deny that you are not there a source other men look at such a laugh the most räkäisesti pamauttaisin on before the door shut behind me. If a man instead of saying that he is a bit bad to be / he would like to spend their evenings with me or any other matter concerns would be, so of course I might be left at home. It is one thing to regard to the second but to submit to käskyttämiseen.

image

I think it is the extreme lack of respect that he can not let another do what he wants. Of course, the couple's relationship should be committed, if so decided, but each has its own life, and it should be taken into account. If the relationship is 24 / 7 together nyhjäämistä between work and visits to no good, it does not permit.
I remember once invited me to the old birthdays in my hometown. I went, and there remutessani ago, someone asked why I took my husband that that. Honestly, it does not become an option, even on my mind. On the other hand, I knew that he does not care pippaloista and, secondly, he did not know my friends. I wanted to have fun with old buddies all alone, and it felt refreshing. I returned home I got a boyfriend, then curl up under your arm.
Another aspect of this is, therefore, also the fact that the other party do not have to lug a place that. For example, if an invitation to socialize my friend with me to the village, so it's not a good Sylvi least imply that the boyfriend to come along! It's one thing if you call both, or even if the matter was notified in advance that the "so whether my boyfriend to come in," but in some cases, it is a lovely poikkis default käsikynkässä involved. At what point will you have the absolute You? It is really nice that seurustelette and you are happy, but you'd think people understand at least something ...

image

So I firmly believe and that both sides should have their own life, and mutual respect should be, especially in terms that the game is one of freedom and the stalk all the time behind your neck jealous. Very annoying, and tiring in the long run. While still dating and I was out with my friends, I often questions about what my boyfriend is. I replied that at home, and watched how the other couples had left the track together, and wondering how lucky I am to when I get to be alone. And still together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment