Sunday, May 22, 2011

Does The Rook Piercing Ever Heal

That's Why They Call It Ball Room

still being alive! Yes I would like to hear it from the prophets of explanation as to why no happened. Fail.
Yesterday was really awesome and weird day. I woke up at nine clean up, which is certainly not characteristic of me. Cleaned up the place and even tiskasin throughout the day. And in the evening, I met wonderful people. The day after would've been able to even lähteäkin, truffles, at least not after me would've been a mess. ^ ^

I cleaned up yesterday in my wardrobe and I found quite nicely with the "new" clothes. How can you forget about all the clothes always holds? Another fun aspect was when I watched old clothes, how they became memories. "This I had a mother's birthday," "I bought a record field so wonderful French distance ", etc. I found my old
leopardipaidan, and I decided to make it a vest. kädettömillä My skills for it to take me two minutes I cut the front half and the sleeves off. simple and extremely easy to fit me.





then I tried it once, and that seemed to live in:



crafts because I was so controlled, I decided to continue and scissor second shirt, too. cut from the bottom and I cut off a bit from all sides. Typical me, what can you do.



By the way, who to annoy all those guys on Facebook, and who likes to comment on your own damn statuksiaan? Liibalaabaa first to write something and a couple of minutes to get to be forced to comment on himself and fancy. Of course, now likes it if you have typed it O_O And juttuihinsa own comment before anyone else, or in the worst case, only one, but looks damn stupid. Some of my friends will forgive, but some do not only savun tulemaan korvista, kun toi tapa näyttää olevan enemmän sääntö kuin poikkeus. Hyi.


___________________________________________________________________________________
Haha I'm still alive! I would like to hear the guy's explanation for why didn't the judgement day come after all. Fail.
   I had a blast yesterday, and I modified my clothes a little bit. I wanted a leopard vest, so I just cut my old shirt. Very easy, cut the sleeves off and open the front. Ta dah! I tried it on, and I like! The other shirt is typical me, mid-cut and shredded. I like it too very much, now I can even wear it, earlier I wasn't able to combine it with anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment