Friday, May 27, 2011

Sangsters Rum Cream Prices

Night and Day

Yesterday I dyed my growth, just chilling out, and that this may be the amount of happiness! They're a couple of days can again enjoy the beautiful hair until the hair while peep from that pool. If I were as diligent värjäisin hair every couple of weeks, but since I'm self-indulgence a sluggard, dye once a month. I'm too lazy to play with it and the shock blondausaineella color so often that it sietäisin acid feeling in the eyes when you dye your hair the size of a square vessassani.

Last night's appearance:




Not much growth! lalallaaaa
otherwise I'm going to raise a ton of side heatsink off because I've begun to covet their long hair, while both sides. I'm easily bored, it's my biggest problems pp.

a contrast to that tints tints-Meiningen I put this record field day everyday attire. Not very pretty to watch, but I used them once and suspenders for the right purpose: to keep the pants up! Indeed, I found that the all my jeans (or at least 95% of them) is a loose, especially persuksen split, so I wanted to try braces. Works well, hah. Another option'd buy a bigger ass, but when you have not yet discovered how to counter it sais targeted to specific parts of the body, so I will confine myself belts and suspenders.

uhh ahh much we want?!

It also mummiani here one day and I got some makeup palette tuliaisiki Canaries. Okay pigment, I did not choose. I think they're these random-makeup again, but probably pretty good stuff. Yes, for me, although invalid ilmatteeks hatullinen shit. Well, maybe not. Unless it's a really great hat-oo.



Toodles, I'm into the run in the rain! (The only true weather conditions)





___________________________________________________________________________________

These are my yesterday evening and today's morning's outfits. A little contrast there huh? I dyed my hair yesterday and I looove the feeling "when my roots Are Not showing.
And the make-up palette is something my grandma we brougth from Canary Islands. Its nice, I like. Good pigment, I think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment