Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Simpsons Us Sous Titréstreaming

Day 18 - My favorite birthday

Hmm, now that I have a bad time. I am one of those people who will celebrate her birthday like always, every year, regardless of how old I was. Why not celebrate the day when there is this ball putkahtanut? Good reason, if anything.

My favorite birthday is hard to decide because there are so many. At least ala-/yläasteella piffasin friends trip to High Island, and there was celebrated a wonderful picnic. It was really fun, and remember it is probably the grave. Adult birthday party a bit ago, has spent 18 years of age onwards, and reached the age for the first time I went to the bar. On the same day I met the first my boyfriend, so it's a pretty good synttärimuisto! At age 19, was then Summer Up on that same page with a friend, and even that was pretty damn funny. When I turned 20, went there again, but a guy with a group. At that point, yes had to admit that there was little increase in size over the 15-year olds pussikaljottelijoiden the crowd, and I took synttäriyö really quite full Lahti restaurants with friends. Really a better option than the original plan.
Now that the implementation of the 21 (nyyh!) In July, I have to come up with something really päräyttävää. Kelasin first one many ten people jättipiknikkiä a park, but am not sure yet. After all, here is still time, but at least it is sure that I spend my birthday every year, and will compel all to obey me and do as I tell it one day. Just like in the past.


Photo

0 comments:

Post a Comment