Saturday, May 21, 2011

Boat Auction In Ontario

Happy Doomsday to You!

Well, here you had MPLIANCEWITH. We all die, and sinners will burn in the fire of Hell. In your face you got, it was worth it to knock off high school pencils and push others to the dining room in the queue? Not supported, no. Now, all suffer. In fact, I first at the gates of Paradise, and laugh at you all there.

If someone did not know that today is the future of the world .

And so the last moments are all nice, so I nauttikkaatte my pictures, they are the last things that you can see!







Last Words, anyone?
___________________________________________________________________________________

Happy Doomsday you sinners! Today is the day "when all you pitiful creatures will burn in hell! Ha ha I'm gonna be in Heaven and I'm gonna laugh at you all! Mwahahaha! And here's the last thing you will ever see: ME! nice, is not it?

Last Words, anyone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment