Tuesday, May 24, 2011

All About Red Cervical Mucus

Day 20 - this month (+ ziibra)

summons will be again! Or again, yet, still ...
This month has been made of all kinds, and for the most part ollu only really positive. Summer comes and everything seems to always be with nature, but better and better. Right now I have a really good feeling about everything, except a small Darude every effort to yesterday's aftermath. Yesterday I was in "a roof" lions when they came to Central Square. Watching, can not therefore speak, because I was almost behind the stage and was standing idle. I do not care now so very interesting noi hockey stuff, after all, although it is nice that defeated jeejee. I left the club due to there, and the afterparty resulted in Ilona. Free admission, so there we are! The whole evening dancing sweat away from terrible hockey songs (which, admittedly, sounded in the state really awesome) and riehuttiin. It was fun and the club all the best!
What should be the end of this month, I do not know yet what I do. The school is drawing to a close, but kesätentteihin must read, am I a lazy worm. Caustic should go if the money allows, but you see it then ... the poor are easy to plan any kind!

Well anyway, yesterday pippalointiasu was as follows:





Tälläistä farce this time around. A successful image cropping, and anyway I am looking for a smart appearance! Well, not here either so accustomed to letting go.

can duck!




___________________________________________________________________________________

I went to see our hockey team yeasterday When They Came to my city. I did not really see Them, But that's allright since I'm not that interested in ice hockey. Its nice we won and so is, But there's more important things ... : D We Went to a night club on it and danced all night. I had so much fun and The Morning After is Punishing me for it. Oh well, I would do it again in a heartbeat, I love my friends \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment