Sunday, May 8, 2011

Nice Area In Reno To Take Pictutes

Day 16 - my first kiss etc

TAA challenge to take my pace probably days of the year! Well, now you are aware, therefore, the first kiss.
pussasin the first time ever in elementary school when you had these crazy fun games, such as ryssäläinen mail, in which the rules I do not really remember anymore ... IIKAPUAOMG doing it was kind of lips against lips, and then we were just stories about the final day. Oh, childhood! but a real kiss which may be called kiss happened when I was 17v. I was visiting friends in Valkeakoski, and there was little going to evening functions. I drank alcohol for the second time, I ollu ever even touched any of viinapitoiseen. Anyway, I sat there on the floor and one male type rubbed my neck when I said that it is kipiänä. We talked all nice and then this guy looked at me with eyes really nicely on the couch, and I looked back on the floor. I will always remember it bending me towards the tension that now "it happens, wonderful help!" and finally the lips touch. This time the kiss was all right, kind of like it is supposed to be and primary small pusut not felt any longer. Everything seemed right, but still strange. But really good!
Well, later, clear to that this guy might have been the best in the world the prince and myself I was a bit naive ... Pusua but I do not regret at all, I remember the moment at the end of my life and I swapped out anything. I do not have any feelings for this guy is no longer the point, but as an experience (ie pusuna) was a nice event:)

Committee cat lalli seen sausages, this asukuvia:


I was at a party on Thursday, overalls, and I, of course, wearing overalls. I do not like them any more! even though we still have a pretty good colored overalls, namely black.

Then, on Friday to live! I was predictable and boring, and I put a dress with Gina and the associated belt. Usually I do not like such finished ensembles, because they can immediately see where they were purchased and yörgh. I do not know what trouble me, but I do not like by now! Well, in this time I was lazy.






yeah, I'm Moomin sheets as well.
Rapids Saturday, I visited the beach and Valkeakoski friends. A very successful weekend, not to say ^ _ ^

hat is Lidl's legacy. The terrible horrible: - D




ham record field shirt sometimes ... Hopefully not clear. And is therefore intended to show the skull!


Now I think I'll nip to purchase Stock under yummy. Tight Lines!

EDIT: Fail. I never crossed any Stock under mee ku is sacred. Damn, well luckily is huoltsikat and status of Siwa. If even that is now open. Forced to get yummy right now!
____________________________________________________________________________________

I had a great weekend with my friends. that is all I have to say about that. :--D

0 comments:

Post a Comment