Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Eating Sugar Affects Periods

huudipostaus vol. I

Mine is gone now post with enthusiasm and a low all the waves into any ni throw this record field överitylsän postausidean first part of my hima tuola somewhere in a better place now where I oo jeejee. So, I live in (Sillon ku've faijalla ....) tollasel pretty mukaval and rauhallisel region, Tapiola, Espoo tontunmäessä. You just next to someone at the Barona arena 2 kilsaa Tapiola Mankkaa (?) Upwards. Kuvappaa is quite a bit equips the environment, my grandma I'm sorry to see this effort: D. And then I can be bothered ku ni describe this second home (ie, when you've mutsilla jeje).

yeah Army hulppee Toronto in the lower door, it is pretty nice inside and the terrace, interior design skills dad is seriously admirable .. and it does with food so I've ylpee.
ainii and pre ny yet my room in Espoo, Finland. Please note you do not already taken meikä haltuu space. Tänki picture I took maybe about 4min ku viimeks kotiuduin faijalle. Äkkii I spread my mess.
btw, I can think of when you'd viimeks itteni Really felt so mentally rikkoutuneeks, yay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment