Sunday, May 15, 2011

Red Bumps Like Misqutio Bumps Herpes

Day 17 - My favorite memories of oh la la

Heh this my 30 day challenge will take quite a commendable long. At this rate I do this even in July ...! A Anyway, now, therefore, would've preferred at time for memories. Well, there are quite a lot, so let's say that all of the best memories of hanging out with friends (usually summer), when you are starting point for spontaneous rage somewhere. Midsummer is also usually ollu funny when the crowd has gathered together and starting point for just anywhere, but no worse plans. I think the best of trips most successful when they are not planning to. And go, but watch what happens. I like.

matter to the third, my upgrade cycle is slightly decreased, because my life has been made of all kinds. Good things are now, in essence, but time carting stuff that sat in recent weeks. Oo I do not read many blogs about the some time, which is quite a radical change in the former, because I could sometimes tsekkailla updates several times a day. Oo I regret that I did not messed up your comment boxes for a while!
Although I do not particularly like to strew yksityisasioitani publicly, then forced me, however, has something to say Because this affects my life and certainly blogiinkin through it. So, I left my boyfriend on May Day. The decision was a good and prudent, and in fact it'd have come for a long time in the past. I am now going to start more detailed repostelemaan details, but the differences were as friends and my decision to consider. I like this man very much, but I realized that if it's worth. I like it, but just a guy. And so it has been for a while. My'd have been in the past to leave the relationship out, but everything was so safe, and my emotions ranged from the so frequently that I tienny what is at stake. Then it finally cleared me and now I enjoy being alone quite a bit! and may have little enthusiasm in the air, who knows;)

Then the wardrobe issues ... I give my couples live in this same syssyyn because I'm a lazy ass (MPLIANCEWITH forced to stop farming in the English everywhere ..!).




On Friday, I had a job interview for cleaning stairs, what a dream hey! Sais not worry and do duuninsa and go home. I like it!
In an interview for me was going to be even somewhat judicious player, so the site was as follows:


evening, then I had a change in Valkeakoski. I need to move there officially ku muutenki puoliks already live there.




And yesterday, on Saturday, but I changed a little package of clothing. I have a fetish for these bare-midriff stuff.


And today, then the stadium up! Is not usually of interest to me hardly anything else hockey or watching sports but now it is enough that the atmosphere of sweaty pakkohan this match is the ceiling! Considered, but ängetä someone to the ceiling, or online because my STB has said ittensä off long ago. Now, I do not think that Finland will win because the Finnish'm pessimistic, but there's always hope of victory, it is back of your mind. One thing is clear: record field caused by the screaming match, no one escape.



___________________________________________________________________________________
I'm lazy-ass so I'm gonna post Several outfits from last week. I had a job interview on Friday so I had Thurs look at Least kinda normal then, But the evening was A Different Thing ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment