Saturday, March 26, 2011

Do More People Die From Smoking Or Old Age

sielä bird in a tree outside the window shut up already understood that it is spring but my pääÄÄ "!

Yesterday, I then came here struction, on the way home I ran into Jam and me and my stepbrother and the such, IHA random one buck colliding with them: D Jäinpä you niide hang outside the center, became nähtyy Samal condition poserit Jare and VilleGalleki, And Of course the ollakkaa how I came across and also Nikkee Ahmaan jeejee:) Yeah, and This day has gone tuol kaupungil lerjutes, Inka I'm okay with fädättiin fädäsin Inkanki eestä, mutmut yeah, and I got Samal now they're my tires dekkii and Samal dekinki jeejee:) Yeah not record field here in an item should be no more strikes toho Barona encourages Blues voittoo! Jenni and if you read this damn ni Tuu machine if you do not sovitaa näkyilis devil convergence tomorrow I desire your time to Naha viel satann it: D: D !

0 comments:

Post a Comment