Saturday, February 26, 2011

Are All Chinese Lactose Intolerant

take it easy hey hipppibileeet, almost, almost, almost.

Your Demise - Miles Away (This song does not fit the mood now cold but menköö!) Vacation breath! jejejeee:) Mette and Lotta came to us and leave this little celettiii alkuuu tsirp tsirp! And I have spent tänää aiva ryytyny, tomorrow duunii (hey what the holiday was a couple of tuntii ....?) Yeah, but then begin again MPLIANCEWITH pippalointi> = D Oh yeah and I'm lov Kouvola huudeilla tällleen wednesday, then I I strike faijalle Espoo, Agent frendei, maybe somewhere skedeppaa suunnille Kerava, underpasses and tunnels sponssaa winter tarjoo feelings, (saanähäXD) but supposed to be fun and niinn!:) I'm Here 'is now more grind, pictures!
PEEÄS! XD Oh yes, and let me tell you again now that I will actually be moderately dead bodies because I do not rock the province päääsekkään voiteko figure .. why can not supposedly Muhu luottooo?: D least cause why I the last viikonloppunaki _melkein with permission Siel kotka ... banned, but eikse cabinet so that the ban on single or päteekse ees Taha? Well, anyway, I might even go see every weekend somewhere sniikisti ryönäilee ... I I've earned it. Tosissaa. I guess ...? "Yeah, I'm!













yäääk = D = D

0 comments:

Post a Comment